Show and Tell: What are you working on?

Byron mentioned a project you initiated to schedule tasks. I also think about continuing this, because it would fit better in a Sxmo based menu workflow than editing a crontab. The code I am trying to upstream to hare time/date might make those program trivial to code.

Yaa, about AGPL, I mostly use it as a fallback when I really want for the code to stay open. But GPL would be enough for this project.

It’s here, you can think of it as essentially a mockup:

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/scheduled

1 Like

Over the weekend I cranked out a Beancount importer for the PDFs you get from the transit card company in San Francisco.

My last substantial project was a Nix helper for generating Kubernetes deployments. It’s entered the “working fine for me in daily usage so I dunno what else to change without input from others” phase.

If anyone’s interested, the porting is done and pushed to the repository, and I’m working on a theming system now under 8/theming. I’ve made a bunch of improvements during the downstreaming process and fixed a ton of bugs. Also I want to get it running in WebAssembly since I probably can’t afford to host 8bloat server-side. Though future stuff is subject to me having the spoons to do it.